“To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” – Elliott Erwitt

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A boy and a worm!


Darrell watered the lawn one day last week.  After he was done Owen found a worm on the sidewalk.  Talk about a happy boy!!  I have no idea where they get it from or how it happens but Owen is turning into the textbook boy!  He even took wormy, yes the worm had a name, on our morning walk :)

I was lucky to have my camera on hand and managed to snap a couple shots.  The sun was shining from the right and it really wasn't the best light but you have to make do...it's not everyday a boy finds a worm. 

I love this shot, sun flare and all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment