“To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” – Elliott Erwitt

Wednesday, June 6, 2012


All Boy {I Heart Faces}


Boys will be boys…unless they decide they want to be a dragon! 

That was it, one day Owen had to be a dragon, as if it was completely normal to spend the entire day dressed up, and I guess for a 3 year old little boy it is completely normal.  My wish for him is that the funny, sweet, completely innocent, and sometimes rotten little boy that he is today stays with him.  I can only hope that he never loses his since of adventure.



Photo Challenge Submission

1 comment:

  1. perfect boy picture. Great capture - it will bring lots of smiles to the future!

    ReplyDelete