“To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” – Elliott Erwitt

Thursday, June 28, 2012


Where have I been?


Well, a couple of weeks ago I joined Clickin’ Moms!!  And let me tell you, that forum is packed full of photography goodness.  I CAN’T STOP READING.  Seriously.  I’m starting to think I have a problem.

I did take some time away from the forum yesterday for a mini photo shoot with me beautiful sister!!  I’ve only had a chance to edit a handful of the photos we took and so far I’m beyond thrilled with them!!

This month I Clicked It Up a Notch!!


 

Click It Up A Notch

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Clickin' Moms as well! There is so much information you could get lost for hours!! Great job finding some shade to put her in for this shot! She looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete