“To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” – Elliott Erwitt

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hoppy Easter!!


This was the first holiday that I can truly say Owen was excited for.   I mean EXCITED!!  The week before Easter we had our usual egg hunt for Owen and Kait at Saxe Point and this is where I think it clicked in for Owen.  Easter + bunny = candy!! 

Easter morning Owen asked for the bunny the moment he opened his eyes and bounced, literally bounced, down stairs putting eggs in his basked along the way.  Then, when he noticed the Woody toy he sang while doing a happy dance.  It was cute beyond words!!

These are some photos from the Saxe Point egg hunt:


Owen and Kait looking for the Eater bunny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment