“To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” – Elliott Erwitt

Monday, April 23, 2012

Painting.


We finally started something that I’ve been talking about since moving into our current house. Painting!! Our most hated of all home improvement projects. It’s not that we hate painting, it’s all the detailed work that we hate – we SUCK at it. Really suck. But we’re tired of the dark walls so it had to get done.

Owen wanted to help and Darrell managed to keep him occupied by peeling off the painters tape for us. As he sat on the foot stool the light came in from the small window and created interesting light and shadows on Owen that I had to capture. Down goes the paint brush and up comes the camera.

Someday Owen will appreciate these photos as much as I do.









No comments:

Post a Comment